BEECHWOOD COVID-19 PROTOCOL
Effective as of November 1, 2021
For your protection, as well as that of the Beechwood staff, COVID protocols are still in place.
Here is what you can expect:
- All guests must go through a self screening process upon arrival and use sign-in sheet.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Respect the 2-meter physical distancing limit – Beechwood is a no hug and no handshake zone.
- Distribution of hymn and prayer books is being discouraged at this time.
- Attendees arriving for an interment are to stay in their cars. One member of the family is to enter the facility to announce their arrival and a Beechwood staff member will come to greet you. •
- Graveside services are limited to 20 minutes maximum, please avoid lingering at the site - this will allow our staff to do their job effectively. Only Beechwood Cemetery staff members are permitted to touch the equipment and/or burial dressings.
- Families entering our facility for the purpose of making funeral or cemetery arrangements will be limited to 2 people. Having more than two people in attendance for arrangement meetings is possible if all attendees show proof of vaccination.
Indoor service capacity limits
- Please speak to your funeral directors for more information on indoor service capacity limits. The limit can vary depending on the vaccination status of invited guest. It will be the individual family’s decision to require proof of vaccination.
Outdoor Interment/Inurnment Services
- As per physical distancing guidelines, masks are required when physical distancing is not being maintained.
- No restriction of attendees